Simply put. Balm Diggity Plus is the bomb just like Balm Diggity. You get all the benefits of Balm Diggity with the additional benefits of peppermint oil added. Now you can help stop those itches everywhere. Also great for helping prevent dandruff and helping itchy scalps. Helps stop itchy mosquito bites quickly. Great aid for calming allergic skin reactions or helping calm poison ivy rashes. It's an herbal must have.
- Acne, cleaning your face, neck, and behind the ears; raw black soap is best. Then apply a thin layer to your entire face, neck, and ears.
- Irritated skin. Used to decrease itching, irritation, symptoms associated with eczema, water warts, bacterial infections, chickenpox, sores, insect bites, and viral skin infections in both children and adults.
- Cold Sores
- Fungal infections like Candida, jock itch, etc.
- Boils from staph infections
- Treat dry cuticles
- Allergic skin reactions to nickel
- Scalp health. Relieves dry flaky scalp, dandruff, and psoriasis. Apply directly to your scalp and leave it on for an hour and then wash your hair as you usually would. Or oil your scalp daily or as needed.
- Treatment of lice. Massage onto scalp and hair. Leave on for an hour. Then wash your hair as usual. For added benefits, add pure tea tree oil to your shampoo (half ounce oil to 8 ounces of shampoo is enough).
- Athlete’s food and toenail fungus. Apply to your toe using a cotton ball. Bandage the cotton ball to your toe and leave it on overnight.
- Use after shave to soften skin and prevent bacterial infections.